A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
The U.S. Congress should consider a "safe harbor" from legal action for consumers using works protected by copyright as it launches a long-term effort to revamp copyright law, some advocates said Thursday.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA