Flash memory product company, Lexar, has introduced a 128GB capacity to its Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card range.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics Co. announced today that it is shipping a 32GB NAND memory card, the highest-density embedded memory card to date and one that offers twice the capacity of previous cards.
I've previously suggested you should format your memory card using your digital camera's format command rather than simply deleting the photos. In fact, some photo pros format their card each and every time they are done taking a batch of photos. (I ...
There was a time when I'd explain the basics of digital photography by describing the memory card as "digital film."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Why hackers love health apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW