Flash memory product company, Lexar, has introduced a 128GB capacity to its Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card range.
SanDisk on Wednesday announced a Secure Digital card that can store data for 100 years, but can be written on only once.
SanDisk Corp. plans to announce tomorrow that it has started shipping what it claims is the world's highest-capacity removable memory card for mobile phones - the 32GB SanDisk microSDHC.
Slots that support faster SDXC flash storage cards are reaching consumer electronics devices, which could boost the performance of devices like camcorders and digital cameras, multiple companies said on Tuesday.
Samsung Electronics Co. announced today that it is shipping a 32GB NAND memory card, the highest-density embedded memory card to date and one that offers twice the capacity of previous cards.
I've previously suggested you should format your memory card using your digital camera's format command rather than simply deleting the photos. In fact, some photo pros format their card each and every time they are done taking a batch of photos. (I ...
There was a time when I'd explain the basics of digital photography by describing the memory card as "digital film."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW