The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
Meredith Attwell Baker
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should not hold mobile carriers to the same net neutrality rules as it does for wired broadband providers because of unique mobile network management challenges, the head of the largest U.S. mobile trade gro...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
With the issue of network neutrality behind the U.S. Federal Communications Commission -- at least temporarily -- the agency must turn its focus to freeing up wireless spectrum, reforming telecom subsidies and promoting broadband deployment and adopt...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Software AnalystVIC
- CCPre Sales Solution SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC