Our running list of mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions in pictures
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Fidelity National Information Services is buying financial software vendor SunGard for US$9.1 billion to broaden its range of enterprise banking and capital market offerings.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
Symantec is selling its information management business, known as Veritas, to an investor group led by The Carlyle Group for US$8 billion as it looks to increase its focus on security.
IBM plans to buy Merge Healthcare in a $1 billion deal that promises to bring new image-focused capabilities to its Watson Health platform.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Intel's acquisition of mobile network assets from silicon vendor Mindspeed Technologies will give the chip giant what it needs to extend the Intel architecture throughout mobile operator networks, helping the carriers upgrade hardware and roll out ne...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The battle of takeovers among Sprint Nextel, Dish Network, Clearwire and SoftBank has heated up as Clearwire's board recommended shareholders accept Dish's bid instead of Sprint's.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT