Our running list of mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions in pictures
Microsoft has made a big bet on LinkedIn, announcing Monday that it will spend nearly US$26.2 billion to purchase the enterprise-focused social networking and recruiting company.
Salesforce.com is moving beyond CRM and into e-commerce with the acquisition of cloud service provider Demandware.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Fidelity National Information Services is buying financial software vendor SunGard for US$9.1 billion to broaden its range of enterprise banking and capital market offerings.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Intel's acquisition of mobile network assets from silicon vendor Mindspeed Technologies will give the chip giant what it needs to extend the Intel architecture throughout mobile operator networks, helping the carriers upgrade hardware and roll out ne...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The battle of takeovers among Sprint Nextel, Dish Network, Clearwire and SoftBank has heated up as Clearwire's board recommended shareholders accept Dish's bid instead of Sprint's.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW