Yahoo has entered into an agreement to acquire Incredible Labs, the startup behind mobile personal assistant app Donna.
Zynga plans to buy U.K.-based game developer NaturalMotion for about US$527 million while cutting 15 percent of its own workforce.
Dassault Systèmes plans to acquire U.S. based scientific enterprise product lifecycle management (PLM) software company Accelrys for approximately US$750 million, the companies announced Thursday.
PC makers have often struggled when it comes to selling smartphones, but China's Lenovo could be on the cusp of making a breakthrough. The company's US$2.9 billion deal to buy Motorola Mobility from Google might end up paving the way for Lenovo to be...
Yahoo is acquiring Tomfoolery, a startup that makes software to better connect employees on the desktop and mobile, it was announced Wednesday.
Lenovo is once again restructuring its operations, this time to create two new business groups devoted to its enterprise products and to developing a software ecosystem.
Verizon Communications shareholders pushed forward the full buyout of Verizon Wireless on Tuesday, voting to approve the issuance of stock to Vodafone Group shareholders.
AT&T has said it doesn't intend to make an offer for Vodafone in the next six months, but that could change overnight if a competitor makes an offer.
Google has acquired DeepMind Technologies, an artificial intelligence company in London, reportedly for US$400 million.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
Nokia's improving Lumia shipments came to a halt during the fourth quarter, bad news for Microsoft, which will soon take over the phone unit.
Lenovo Group has agreed to buy IBM's x86 server hardware business and related maintenance services for $US2.3 billion.
IBM has revived efforts to sell its low-end server business and Dell, Fujitsu and Lenovo are all lining up to take a look, according to reports this week.
VMware has reached a deal to acquire mobile management specialist AirWatch for US$1.54 billion, as it aims let users manage desktops, mobile devices and applications using its products.
Toshiba has completed its acquisition of OCZ Storage Solutions, a failed Silicon Valley maker of solid-state drives, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW