Michael Copps, a longtime member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, will resign effective Jan. 1, or earlier, depending on Senate action, he announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday took the first step toward updating the nation's 911 emergency dialing system to receive text messages, pictures and videos, in addition to voice calls.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to revamp nationwide rules governing how broadband providers can attach their lines to utility poles, with the goal of making it faster and easier to deploy new service in underserved areas.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission took a major step Tuesday toward ending subsidies for traditional telephone service in rural areas and redirecting the money to broadband deployment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.