A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
Two U.S. lawmakers have reintroduced a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill over the objections of some privacy advocates and digital rights groups.
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Many U.S. cable providers will offer broadband service for US$9.95 a month and an e-recycler will offer $150 PCs and laptops to low-income families in an effort to bring the benefits of broadband to more people across the country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overhaul a decades-old system of telephone subsidies in rural areas, with the funding refocused on broadband deployment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia