The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its vote on net neutrality rules for at least a month after releasing Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal for public comment, the commission's two Republican members said Monday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's call for the Federal Communications Commission to pass net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility is a bad idea that could raise broadband prices by 16 percent or more, a parade of Repu...
Digital rights group Public Knowledge will file net neutrality complaints against each of the four largest mobile carriers in the U.S. over their practice of throttling some traffic, in some cases on so-called unlimited data plans.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will take public comments before moving forward with a new set of net neutrality rules that sparked controversy when they were leaked in a news report earlier Wednesday.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC