A small camera that can take different lenses using a standard Micro Four Thirds mount
This is a small Micro Four Thirds camera that can take different lenses and offers very good image quality
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH2 review: This Panasonic Micro Four Thirds camera offers great image quality and plenty of control
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF2 review: A great little Micro Four Thirds camera that will suit just about any photographer
Panasonic LUMIX G10 review: A Micro Four Thirds camera that takes great pictures, but could be better value
This Micro Four Thirds digital camera addresses some of the problems of the original DMC-G1
Panasonic's Lumix DMC-G2 Micro Four Thirds camera is an update to the G1
Olympus' PEN E-PL1 budget interchangeable camera works well, but there are other cameras that offer better value
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G2 replaces the DMC-G1 and now includes a touch screen
The Olympus Pen E-P2 is an advanced compact camera capable of capturing super-clear images
Panasonic's GF1 looks good, feels great, and takes excellent pictures
Panasonic's second Micro Four Thirds digital camera features high-definition video recording
This compact digital camera has interchangeable lenses but it's not a conventional SLR
The DMC-G1K from Panasonic shares more in common with a digital SLR camera than a typical compact digital camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD