Three Indian vendors have launched smartphones based on a Google reference design starting at 6399 Indian rupees (US$105) without operator subsidy, in a bid to grab a share of a growing but competitive segment of the country's smartphone market.
Samsung Electronics is expected to launch soon the Galaxy Note 4, in a bid to help improve its ailing fortunes in the high-end segment of the smartphone market. But the company's problems run deeper with local vendors eating its lunch with cheaper de...
Ericsson has sued Indian mobile handset vendor Micromax in an Indian court, alleging infringement of eight of its patents without payment of any consideration.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.