Microsoft on Thursday announced it will release a public beta of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) on Sept. 15, a little less than five weeks from now.
Making good on a promise two months ago, Microsoft today updated its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) preview, a sneak peek that targets Web developers and others eager to try out the company's next browser.
The latest numbers are out and the main story revolves around Google Chrome continuing to climb in market share, and Microsoft Internet Explorer continuing to fall. In fact, IE has dropped below 60 percent market share for the first time--fueled by a...
Exploit code for the unpatched bug in Internet Explorer was published on the Web yesterday, a step security pros said earlier would be the precursor to widespread attacks.
Recent market share statistics deliver good and bad news for Microsoft. The company saw its Internet Explorer browser lose more ground, seemingly to Google Desktop and Chrome, while its Windows 7 operating system quickly gained market acceptance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen): Hands on with Motorola's bold flagship
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Google-backed Thread Group opens membership, wades into home IoT marsh
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.