Microsoft dropped a stunner on the tech world this week by terminating Kin, its social media-centered phone for teenagers.
Call me crazy, but something about Microsoft's Kin phone</a> just doesn't add up.
If Microsoft's Kin phones are supposed be for a younger audience, then we're busting out the antiquated lingo to judge what's cool and lame about the not-quite-smartphone. The main feature of these social phones is the way they stream updates and mes...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW