Microsoft Teams, the new chat and collaboration software, goes live today for Office 365 customers. Here's what to expect if your company adopts it.
Windows PCs offer many more choices than Macs do. We'll help you sort through the options.
The Surface Book, Microsoft’s trophy laptop, finally has a rival: Porsche Design’s Book One. We take a close look at what the specs say about these shiny, premium PCs.
Microsoft's cool new 3D creation tool, Paint 3D, is headed your way as part of the Windows 10 Creators Update. We'll show you how it works, as well as the easy way to create fun 3D objects and scenes.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Huawei recently released an attractive-looking Windows 10 hybrid tablet, but how well does the Matebook compete with the current enterprise favorite, the Surface Pro 4?
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Boeing chose the Azure cloud platform because Microsoft agreed to collaborate on analytics software intended to help improve operational efficiency in the narrow margin aviation sector.
This article will describe how to set your Windows 10 system up so that, when it does, you’ll be able to find the cause of most crashes in less than a minute for no cost.
When buggy third party drivers crash a system and invoke a blue screen of death, it can be difficult to pinpoint the source among all the active running software. An alternative method to using WinDbg is to identify any device driver addition or chan...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT