People working on Excel spreadsheets will be able to do so live from Microsoft’s app for Windows, starting Tuesday. Microsoft launched a beta update for the app’s real-time co-authoring feature, letting testers collaborate with one another on the sam...
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
Microsoft has delayed the release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground in a crowded industry.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Microsoft’s push into the connected car market continued Wednesday when it unveiled a new patent licensing program aimed at crafting deals for carmakers and other companies.
Data released by AdDuplex suggests that it took up to three months for most users to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and the same could go for the upcoming Creators Update.
LinkedIn wants to be its users’ professional news feed, and the company just launched a new feature aimed at providing them with a broad set of perspectives on relevant business news.
Microsoft takes the rather harsh step of blocking Windows updates to those who try to run Windows 7 or Windows 8 on Intel Kaby Lake or AMD Ryzen chips.
Microsoft’s work chat app Teams hit general availability on Tuesday, as part of the company’s push to compete with Slack, HipChat, Google and other players in the group chat market.
Microsoft's extended support for Windows Vista runs out on April 11, and that's probably a good thing.
Microsoft gave its Cortana app for iOS a facelift Friday, replacing its old black and blue aesthetic with a new look that puts the assistant’s key features at users’ fingertips.
This is what it was like to open up the Surface Studio, the ultimate Windows All-in-One, with its dazzling 4.5K display and innovative Surface Pen and Surface Dial tools.
Windows 10 is now selling Office 365 subscriptions with an ad in File Explorer.
The tech titan has made a concerted move to change its position in the email market over the past few years, driven by the overall move to mobile. Here's how it happened.
Microsoft’s tools for developers hit another milestone Tuesday, when the company made Visual Studio 2017 generally available.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- China devotes $22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
- BlueJeans teams with Dolby for teleconference audio clarity
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW
- TPInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT