Microsoft announced Wednesday that its Azure IoT Hub product for managing fleets of devices that feed digital data from the physical world will be generally available on Thursday.
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization service is making it possible for companies to share their business information with the world in an interactive format.
Microsoft will pay around $250 million to acquire SwiftKey, the company behind a popular keyboard for iOS and Android, according to a report in the Financial Times Tuesday.
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the serv...
Many users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will start seeing a more aggressive push to upgrade to Windows 10 in the coming days, as Microsoft starts rolling the new operating system out as a recommended update which will automatically download.
Microsoft really wants small businesses to pick up its Office 365 productivity suite, and the company unveiled a new offer Monday aimed at drawing them into its cloud.
A few years back Microsoft switched from per-processor to per-core licensing in SQL Server, and now it's about to do the same thing with Windows Server 2016. You may not be thrilled with the results.
Microsoft updated its OneNote notetaking software on Friday, releasing a handful of updates primarily aimed at improving the experience of using the product on the Mac.
Microsoft is betting on reinventing itself as a cloud company, and the financial results it released Thursday show that its push is paying off despite an overall decline in revenue.
Microsoft quietly updated Outlook for iOS on Wednesday, with support for a calendar widget that makes it easy to see your schedule at a glance.
Business users who rely on cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Box now have some improved tools in their collaboration arsenal, thanks to a set of integrations that Microsoft announced Wednesday.
Microsoft wants to provide a news feed on the iPhone for users' business interests, thanks to a project called News Pro from the company's Garage internal incubator.
Microsoft is releasing the first technical preview of its Azure Stack private cloud platform, which will allow customers to bring capabilities from the Azure public cloud into their own data centers.
Microsoft took another step on its open-source sharing journey Monday by releasing on GitHub a toolkit it uses internally for deep learning.
Users of Microsoft's new Sway presentation app can now rest easier knowing their work won't get accidentally deleted, thanks to a set of new features the company released Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW