When cars leave the starting line at Sonoma Raceway in California on Sunday for the start of the Toyota/Save Mart 350, they'll be taking part in the launch of a product designed to help NASCAR officials monitor and manage the 110-lap race.
Microsoft customers have overwhelmingly adopted the Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4, according to new data released by AdDuplex., while the pricier Surface Book garners just a small slice of market share.
Three vendors, including Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, have won a key U.S. government authorization that will allow federal agencies to put highly sensitive data on the cloud-computing services.
As Microsoft hurtles towards the release of its major Windows 10 Anniversary Update, the company has introduced a tool that's supposed to help PC owners solve common problems with activating the operating system on their computers.
The company uses IFTTT-like recipes to help automate everyday tasks like filling out Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, with the goal of saving time (and employee sanity) within businesses.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Microsoft has released a free tool for Windows 10 that claims to scrub PCs of the "bloatware" computer makers pack on new machines.
Trisha takes us inside Microsoft's booth at E3 2016, where games like We Happy Few, Recore 2, and Sea of Thieves were all the rage.
As it turns out, Salesforce also wanted to buy LinkedIn, but was outbid by Microsoft.
The Internet of Things is as much about computing as it is about the things themselves, and that's why Samsung Electronics is buying Joyent.
Microsoft just bought Wand, a chat app for iOS, to further its vision of conversations as the next big computing platform.
Microsoft is extending blockchain technology with a new set of tools designed to make it possible to build a new ecosystem of enterprise applications on top of it.
Microsoft and Starbucks have teamed up to launch an Outlook add-in that lets people easily send the gift of coffee to one another and schedule meetings at a Starbucks cafe.
Microsoft has fixed over 40 vulnerabilities in its products Tuesday, including critical ones in Windows, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Office.
Microsoft wants to make sure that users don't have to focus on learning how to control its productivity tools in order to use them. That was the message from Julie Larson-Green, the company's chief experience officer, when she was asked what the futu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC