Microsoft made a splash earlier this year when it announced the largest acquisition in its history, signing an agreement to buy LinkedIn for US$26.2 billion. But now, Salesforce is trying to convince the European Union to block the deal.
On Thursday, Microsoft moved Cortana and Bing into a new organization that combines the two product groups with Microsoft Research. Both products could benefit from closer proximity to the company's most advanced technologies.
A Surface-branded desktop keyboard has been spotted at the Bluetooth Special Interest Group. Does this suggest a Surface all-in-one is incoming?
IT administrators trying to figure out how to move their organizations to Windows 10 have a new tool that might change the game. This week, Microsoft released the Windows Upgrade Analytics Service, designed to make it easier to decide whether you can...
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Networking between virtual machines in Microsoft Azure is going to get a whole lot faster, thanks to some new hardware that Microsoft has rolled out across its fleet of datacenters.
Microsoft today acknowledged that the Windows 10 adoption pace has slowed.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Microsoft continued its push to get companies on the hybrid cloud train on Monday, with the launch of several products all tailored at helping bridge on-premises datacenters and the public cloud.
Microsoft is going big on machine-learning powered features in its productivity services, with the announcement of a handful of updates to Office 365 on Monday.
Microsoft is aiming to better protect users and organizations from the threats that they face in the browser with a new feature called Windows Defender Application Guard. It's designed to isolate Microsoft Edge from the rest of the files and processe...
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Microsoft has begun yanking the long-lambasted "Get Windows 10" nag software from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT