Microsoft's new in-development Garage app, called Cache, could be a note-taking tool with potential, if Microsoft's willing to commit to it.
Microsoft just revealed the secret sauce behind the HoloLens' innovative holographic processor unit at the annual Hot Chips conference.
Microsoft's patent cross-licensing juggernaut continues with a new agreement with Lenovo.
Microsoft on Monday released 64-bit versions of its Office 2016 applications for the Mac.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is lambasting Microsoft over Windows 10's telemetry technology, and wants it to "come clean" with customers.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that it has acquired Genee, a startup that provided a virtual assistant for scheduling appointments.
The goal is to track every plant, product and person associated with the production and sale of marijuana and maintain legal compliance.
Sales of Windows smartphones plunged 76% in the second quarter of this year compared to 2015.
Microsoft is now giving Mac users an easy path to get their notes out of Evernote and into its OneNote note taking service. The company announced a OneNote Importer beta on Thursday, which lets users copy their notes over from one service to the othe...
Sysadmins, rejoice: PowerShell is coming to Linux. Microsoft announced Thursday that its automation and scripting system is breaking out of the confines of Windows and going open source.
If you liked Bing Rewards, you'll probably love its evolution into Microsoft Rewards. The company will pay you not just for using Bing, but for using its Edge browser or shopping at its online or brick-and-mortar stores.
Microsoft in October will begin offering only cumulative security updates for Windows 7 and 8.1.
Microsoft's beta of Minecraft for the Oculus Rift includes an "emergency stop" button that pushes out of the VR mode.
Windows 10's usage share growth sank after Microsoft ended the free upgrade it had offered customers for a year.
Microsoft has resumed delivery of Windows 10 previews to its Insider members after taking a break amid the release this year's lone major upgrade.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia