Third-party developers have new tools to play with when it comes to building integrations with Microsoft’s Teams group chat app . The company announced a pair of new developer-oriented features on Thursday, aimed at giving greater utility to services...
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Email Insights, a new app from the Microsoft Garage, brings your most relevant email search results to the top of your Outlook inbox.
Microsoft is calling for a “Digital Geneva Convention,” as global tensions over digital attacks continue to rise. The tech giant wants to see civilian use of the internet protected as part of an international set of accords, Brad Smith, the company’s...
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Anyone who owns two HoloLenses can now offer a third-person view of augmented reality, thanks to a project that Microsoft released on Monday.
Some Windows 10 users are starting to see a Focused Inbox feature show up in the Mail app.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Microsoft’s lawsuit against the US Department of Justice over indefinite gag orders attached to search warrants can proceed, following a federal judge’s ruling on Thursday.
Microsoft pushes Suggested Reminders for Cortana to all Windows 10 users today. Now, Microsoft's digital assistant can proactively remind you to keep promises you may have forgotten.
Microsoft wants to help its cloud customers feel better protected from intellectual property lawsuit threats. To that end, the company is launching a new feature that’s designed to give them additional shielding.
With Windows 10 Insider Build 15031, Microsoft has added two nice improvements to Windows 10: a feature to auto-lock your PC when you step away, and a capability to strip out video into a small, floating window.
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Companies building applications that leverage speech recognition have a new machine-learning based tool to improve their work. Microsoft is opening the public beta for its Custom Speech Service, the company said Tuesday.
Windows 10's milestone bug bash lets us know that Microsoft's moving into the final, bug-fixing phase of the Windows 10 Creators Update development process.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- TPData AnalystWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW