Microsoft appears to be building a business app store. The company appears to have accidentally launched a test version of a service called Appsource that’s designed to help businesses find software that augments the Microsoft products that they alre...
Microsoft today pegged the number of Windows 10 devices at 350 million, an increase of about 50 million since early May.
Microsoft had a working feature that let you see and respond to text messages on your PC inside the Messaging app. Now it's killed that feature to bring it to Skype.
Microsoft officially confirmed Wednesday morning that its latest major refresh of Windows 10 will be released publicly in a little over a month on August 2.
A Microsoft press release, posted and then pulled, revealed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update's August 2 debut, which will be four days after Windows 10's free upgrade period ends July 29.
Microsoft is going legit with its Windows 10 upgrade notifications, and it did it just in time to still matter.
Microsoft's Outlook.com is used by some 400 million users around the world, so it's only natural that Salesforce wants its own software to play nicely with it. On Tuesday, the CRM giant announced a big step in that direction.
Microsoft recently paid a (very small) price for its Windows 10 upgrade tactics, and that was before they became increasingly aggressive.
When cars leave the starting line at Sonoma Raceway in California on Sunday for the start of the Toyota/Save Mart 350, they'll be taking part in the launch of a product designed to help NASCAR officials monitor and manage the 110-lap race.
Microsoft customers have overwhelmingly adopted the Surface Pro 3 and Surface Pro 4, according to new data released by AdDuplex., while the pricier Surface Book garners just a small slice of market share.
Three vendors, including Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, have won a key U.S. government authorization that will allow federal agencies to put highly sensitive data on the cloud-computing services.
As Microsoft hurtles towards the release of its major Windows 10 Anniversary Update, the company has introduced a tool that's supposed to help PC owners solve common problems with activating the operating system on their computers.
The company uses IFTTT-like recipes to help automate everyday tasks like filling out Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, with the goal of saving time (and employee sanity) within businesses.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Microsoft has released a free tool for Windows 10 that claims to scrub PCs of the "bloatware" computer makers pack on new machines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT