It looks like Kinect's officially a record-setter, grabbing Guinness' attention long enough to snag the title 'fastest selling consumer electronics device'. According to Microsoft, their controller-free Xbox 360 motion-sensing camera has sold a whopp...
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed a delay to the Windows Phone 7 update that includes cut and paste, but the company said it is still on track to deliver an even bigger update by the end of the year.
When it comes to browser security, Internet Explorer usually gets ridiculed and beaten up the most. And though Microsoft's IE8 was quickly unraveled at Pwn2Own, Apple's Safari 5 was hugely embarrassed by getting hacked in five seconds flat.
It's official. Internet Explorer will be officially launched as of Monday, March 14. Whether you are using Internet Explorer 8, or you're one of the dwindling stubborn few clinging to IE6, or even if you are using an alternative browser like Chrome o...
Several companies, including Manpower and Tampa General Hospital, are announcing on Thursday their adoption of Microsoft BPOS applications, pointing to progress the software giant is making in the cloud realm and also to new features and pricing mode...
Apple's Safari and Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) both fell to the first hackers who tried their luck on the browsers at Wednesday's opening day of Pwn2Own.
An official Windows Phone blog in French says that the first substantial update for Windows Phone devices may not come until the end of the month, a week or two later than expected.
Apple today patched a record 62 vulnerabilities in Safari 5, updating the Mac and Windows browser to version 5.0.4.
Microsoft today announced it would launch Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) on Monday, March 14.
No more platform previews, betas, or release candidates: the final version of Internet Explorer 9 is launching on March 14.
The U.S. Senate has passed an overhaul of the U.S. patent system, but has removed some controversial provisions limiting damage awards in infringement lawsuits.
While it sounds miniscule next to Apple's App Store and its more than 350,000 apps, the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers 9,000 apps and games and is growing by an average of 100 apps a day.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 ditched handheld controllers for gestures and sound, but natural user interfaces don't have to be restricted to video games.
Microsoft today shipped three security updates that patched four vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Guess what today is? Yes, it is Fat Tuesday--the official kick off of Mardi Gras.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- PTService Management AnalystSA