Microsoft has launched a new beta of Skype for Business that runs on Mac, following its launch of a revamped work communication product last year.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia is proving to be quite the albatross around the company's neck. The company has stepped away from focusing on phones, and its handset sales revenue fell by almost half in the first quarter.
If you're running Marshmallow, the app can find and translate text directly without the need to hop over to Microsoft's app.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Windows users running Apple’s QuickTime are being advised to uninstall the program after the discovery of a number of Zero day vulnerabilities.
Microsoft has its own mobile operating system, but that hasn't stopped it from opening a public beta for a new iPhone keyboard.
Microsoft keeps moving with Windows 10 Mobile, complementing its recent desktop update with improvements to Action Center, Cortana, and the user interface. The new emoji provide a nice dollop of fun.
Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
Microsoft has sued the U.S. government in an attempt to strike down a law allowing judges to gag tech companies when law enforcement agencies want access to their users' data.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Call it one-stop shopping. Project Madeira is aimed at all the businesses that can't afford enterprise-class applications, offering scaled-down versions within Outlook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA