A Surface-branded desktop keyboard has been spotted at the Bluetooth Special Interest Group. Does this suggest a Surface all-in-one is incoming?
IT administrators trying to figure out how to move their organizations to Windows 10 have a new tool that might change the game. This week, Microsoft released the Windows Upgrade Analytics Service, designed to make it easier to decide whether you can...
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Networking between virtual machines in Microsoft Azure is going to get a whole lot faster, thanks to some new hardware that Microsoft has rolled out across its fleet of datacenters.
Microsoft today acknowledged that the Windows 10 adoption pace has slowed.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Microsoft continued its push to get companies on the hybrid cloud train on Monday, with the launch of several products all tailored at helping bridge on-premises datacenters and the public cloud.
Microsoft is going big on machine-learning powered features in its productivity services, with the announcement of a handful of updates to Office 365 on Monday.
Microsoft is aiming to better protect users and organizations from the threats that they face in the browser with a new feature called Windows Defender Application Guard. It's designed to isolate Microsoft Edge from the rest of the files and processe...
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Microsoft has begun yanking the long-lambasted "Get Windows 10" nag software from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Microsoft's upcoming Dynamics 365 cloud software promises a one-stop shop for ERP and CRM, but its modular convenience could come at a considerable cost, with strong incentives to sign up for bundle pricing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW