Microsoft's upcoming Dynamics 365 cloud software promises a one-stop shop for ERP and CRM, but its modular convenience could come at a considerable cost, with strong incentives to sign up for bundle pricing.
Developers who want help running Linux- and Java-based microservice applications will have a new Microsoft service to take for a spin, starting later this month.
It sounds like the start of a bad joke: executives from Microsoft, Google, Amazon and IBM walk into a conference with one thing in common. But all of those companies are appearing on stage at BoxWorks in San Francisco, in part because they all work w...
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
Despite a varied portfolio of collaboration services, Microsoft is still struggling to field a strong competitor to enterprise group messaging apps like Slack and HipChat. That may be about to change, according to a report from MSPoweruser on Tuesday...
August was a slow month for tech news, but Microsoft continued to update its Azure cloud platform with a variety of new features, including a new type of instance for high-performance computing. Here's the breakdown of all the features you need to kn...
Both Chrome OS and Windows 10 help themselves to similar usage data by default, but in different ways.
Microsoft's browsers continued to hemorrhage users in August.
Anyone experiencing the freeze issue in Windows 10 can now upgrade to the Anniversary Update—but you might lose your webcam.
Microsoft today updated the Windows 10 beta, switching on a controversial technology that commandeers users' upload bandwidth.
Microsoft is trying to make it faster for people to download Windows updates by using the vast network of PCs around the world to deliver them.
Contrary to Microsoft's word, Outlook has not adopted Sunrise's more popular features.
Surface Pro 3 owners who have had problems getting reasonable battery life from their tablet have relief coming their way in the form of a new firmware update.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End Web DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportWA
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTArcSight/SIEM Platform Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTGraduate Software Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT