Microsoft toolset for monitoring corporate data in third-party cloud apps is now available for all customers.
Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
Microsoft gave users their first big taste of new features in its Windows 10 Anniversary Update with a new beta build of its operating system released Wednesday.
Microsoft wants to make the Raspberry Pi 3 computer easier to use for people who want to be makers but haven't worked with hardware before.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
As hardware, Microsoft's collaborative Surface Hub is undeniably breathtaking. As software, we expected to see Cortana and more multitasking features, but Microsoft says some of the limitations are by design.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Microsoft has teamed up with a consortium of banks to help develop new methods for using blockchain -- the technology that underpins Bitcoin -- to support financial transactions.
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Microsoft's browsers last month continued to swirl toward the drain of second place.
At its Build developer conference this week, Microsoft showed how it plans to stay relevant in the mobile computing market without a popular mobile OS.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
This week Jon, Mark and Gordon discuss just how cool HoloLens is, if Microsoft promises to fix UWP gaming is enough and bots. And will evil Tay be back?
Are you too lazy to open the door or switch on a light? Let Windows 10 and its Cortana voice-activated digital assistant do the job for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC