Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
Microsoft said Tuesday that it's launched a simplified privacy dashboard for Windows 10 users. It also plans changes to the upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update that will adjust the level of privacy controls, though not always to the benefit of users.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 contains numerous updates that you'll notice immediately, including new Start folders, Microsoft Edge upgrades, and suggested Cortana commands...and that just scratches the surface.
Microsoft is turning the BSOD into a GSOD for users of its Windows 10 beta.
Microsoft is giving users some more control over Windows 10 updates, with a new beta build of its operating system released Monday.
Internet-connected intelligent gizmos had a big showing at this year's Consumer Electronics Show, and there is one common thread between them: Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant.
ARM executives said other ARM licensees could follow Qualcomm's lead and emulate Intel's x86 instructions for Windows 10. For its part, ARM is busy with the connected car.
Microsoft just announced a new Connected Vehicle Platform, which brings together a suite of services for connected cars.
2016 was a big year for splashy Microsoft announcements. But there was some news that flew under the radar. While they may not have the splash factor of a Surface Studio or HoloLens, these changes have the potential to alter Microsoft’s course and th...
Microsoft Chief Marketing Officer said in an interview that foisting a Windows 10 upgrade on users wasn't entirely the right thing to do.
Microsoft is trying to help create machines that can have conversations by releasing a new set of data for free.
A new system update can speed up your Xbox One downloads by up to 80 percent.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Microsoft released two Windows 10 updates in quick succession, leading many to believe their DHCP connection problems were caused by the earlier update.
Microsoft's making several under-the-hood improvements to Cortana, not the least of which will be an SDK for (finally!) consumer devices powered by the technology.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW