Microsoft has made no secret of its grand plans for chat bots, and this week it rolled out five new ones for Skype. Surely the most fun is "Spock," a bot that promises to help you "learn the ways of Vulcan logic."
Microsoft has launched another bug bounty for Edge, the default browser in Windows 10.
Enterprises seem eager to get Windows 10 onto their workers' PCs, but just how long it'll take them to do that depends.
Avast users report that the antivirus program is conflicting with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update's installation, causing BSODs. A fix is on the way.
Microsoft has opened up sales of the HoloLens development kit to anyone with $3,000 to spare, a move that could significantly expand the community of developers building apps for the augmented reality headset.
Microsoft reveals that Windows 10 Mobile phone owners will have to wait for the Anniversary Update.
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
There are plenty of companies vying for a piece of the worldwide cloud infrastructure market, but the top four -- all in the U.S. -- currently dominate by such a wide margin as to effectively leave their competitors in the dust.
There are a few tricks you can use to still get a free Windows 10 upgrade, but they're all pretty shady.
Microsoft's biggest update to Windows 10 is set to drop August 2. Here's what you need to know to get ready for the big day.
The most important ingredient in Windows 10's success in its first year was Microsoft's decision to listen to users and make changes to the OS.
Satya Nadella isn't stopping the job cuts train at Microsoft any time soon. The company revealed Thursday that 2,850 people will lose their jobs by the middle of 2017, on top of the 1,850 cuts that Microsoft announced earlier this year.
Three Florida men have sued Microsoft, charging that the company "coerced" them into upgrading to Windows 10.
There's a new iPhone camera application on the block that's supposed to be better at taking pictures than the one Apple ships with its phones...and it's built by Microsoft.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW