Microsoft is working on a new offering called Dynamics 365 that will combine its current ERP and CRM cloud services and include applications purpose-built for specific business functions.
Microsoft stepped up its battle with the armada of mobile messaging apps on Tuesday, announcing that Skype users can now send files to each other without the recipient needing to be online.
Microsoft may be planning to update its branded hardware this fall, with updated Surface Pro 4s and a new Microsoft Band 3. But are new Surface all-in-ones waiting in the wings? We round up the rumors.
Microsoft is giving small businesses a new way to hold meetings online with the launch of a free Skype Meetings product that's aimed at providing professional communication tools for free.
Windows 10 growth slowed slightly last month but remained robust enough to push the nearly-one-year-old OS over the 21% share bar, according to new data from metrics vendor Net Applications.
Microsoft stopped the tricks with its Windows 10 upgrade pop-ups. But the company is also adding a full-screen prompt ahead of July 29.
According to Polygon, you'll be able to play select games across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices starting September 13.
What's next for Microsoft's hardware efforts? If recent reports are to believed, it looks like an all-in-one desktop is on the way,
An estimated 33 million users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, pushing the company's browser strategy closer to the edge of irrelevancy.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Microsoft appears to be building a business app store. The company appears to have accidentally launched a test version of a service called Appsource that’s designed to help businesses find software that augments the Microsoft products that they alre...
Microsoft today pegged the number of Windows 10 devices at 350 million, an increase of about 50 million since early May.
Microsoft had a working feature that let you see and respond to text messages on your PC inside the Messaging app. Now it's killed that feature to bring it to Skype.
Microsoft officially confirmed Wednesday morning that its latest major refresh of Windows 10 will be released publicly in a little over a month on August 2.
A Microsoft press release, posted and then pulled, revealed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update's August 2 debut, which will be four days after Windows 10's free upgrade period ends July 29.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCPHP Developer | Network Specialist |VIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW