More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Microsoft announced a pair of major updates to PowerPoint 2016 on Friday that are aimed at making it easy for people to create spiffy presentations without going overboard.
As part of its massive November update cycle, Microsoft pushed a smorgasbord of new features to its OneNote notetaking software across a wide variety of platforms.
Microsoft released its first major Windows 10 update on Thursday, and it includes a bunch of features aimed at improving the operating system for business users.
On display in the corner of the Microsoft Store in Sydney are the Lumia 950 and 950XL. Pre-orders can be placed for the smartphones with pricing set at $999 for the 950 and $1129 for the 950XL.
Grand opening celebrations for the first Microsoft Store in Australia take place today as its Surface Book, Pro 4 and Microsoft Band hit its minted store shelves.
Box, the enterprise-focused cloud storage company, released a new app for Windows 10 that marks a major endorsement of Microsoft's developer platform strategy for its new operating system.
Microsoft unveiled five new services for its Project Oxford artificial intelligence services Wednesday, including emotion detection and video stabilization.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
Microsoft announced Monday that it has made a deal to acquire Secure Islands, an Israeli company that focuses on protecting companies' data.
The update arrives November 12 and brings with it a retooled interface and a load of new features.
Microsoft on Thursday launched another beta build of Windows 10 to public testers that's crammed full of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Microsoft's Dynamics CRM 2016 software is just around the corner, and on Thursday the company revealed new details about what it will include from a customer-service perspective.
Companies interested in deploying the increasingly popular MariaDB open-source database on Microsoft's Azure cloud platform now have an easy way to do so, thanks to a new offering provided through the Azure Marketplace.
In a move many consider long overdue, Microsoft and Red Hat on Wednesday announced a new partnership through which Microsoft will offer Red Hat Enterprise Linux as the preferred choice for enterprise Linux workloads on Azure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia