Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15007, Microsoft's second build in a week, adds improvements both functional (in Edge, Cortana, and Mobile) and aesthetic (a new themes section in the Store).
Microsoft is taking another step towards serving workers who aren’t at computers all day with a new Office 365 service launched Thursday. StaffHub, which is part of the company’s enterprise productivity offering, allows managers to set schedules for ...
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
Microsoft said Tuesday that it's launched a simplified privacy dashboard for Windows 10 users. It also plans changes to the upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update that will adjust the level of privacy controls, though not always to the benefit of users.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 contains numerous updates that you'll notice immediately, including new Start folders, Microsoft Edge upgrades, and suggested Cortana commands...and that just scratches the surface.
Microsoft is turning the BSOD into a GSOD for users of its Windows 10 beta.
Microsoft is giving users some more control over Windows 10 updates, with a new beta build of its operating system released Monday.
Internet-connected intelligent gizmos had a big showing at this year's Consumer Electronics Show, and there is one common thread between them: Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant.
ARM executives said other ARM licensees could follow Qualcomm's lead and emulate Intel's x86 instructions for Windows 10. For its part, ARM is busy with the connected car.
Microsoft just announced a new Connected Vehicle Platform, which brings together a suite of services for connected cars.
2016 was a big year for splashy Microsoft announcements. But there was some news that flew under the radar. While they may not have the splash factor of a Surface Studio or HoloLens, these changes have the potential to alter Microsoft’s course and th...
Microsoft Chief Marketing Officer said in an interview that foisting a Windows 10 upgrade on users wasn't entirely the right thing to do.
Microsoft is trying to help create machines that can have conversations by releasing a new set of data for free.
A new system update can speed up your Xbox One downloads by up to 80 percent.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD