Developers who want help running Linux- and Java-based microservice applications will have a new Microsoft service to take for a spin, starting later this month.
It sounds like the start of a bad joke: executives from Microsoft, Google, Amazon and IBM walk into a conference with one thing in common. But all of those companies are appearing on stage at BoxWorks in San Francisco, in part because they all work w...
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
Despite a varied portfolio of collaboration services, Microsoft is still struggling to field a strong competitor to enterprise group messaging apps like Slack and HipChat. That may be about to change, according to a report from MSPoweruser on Tuesday...
August was a slow month for tech news, but Microsoft continued to update its Azure cloud platform with a variety of new features, including a new type of instance for high-performance computing. Here's the breakdown of all the features you need to kn...
Both Chrome OS and Windows 10 help themselves to similar usage data by default, but in different ways.
Microsoft's browsers continued to hemorrhage users in August.
Anyone experiencing the freeze issue in Windows 10 can now upgrade to the Anniversary Update—but you might lose your webcam.
Microsoft today updated the Windows 10 beta, switching on a controversial technology that commandeers users' upload bandwidth.
Microsoft is trying to make it faster for people to download Windows updates by using the vast network of PCs around the world to deliver them.
Contrary to Microsoft's word, Outlook has not adopted Sunrise's more popular features.
Surface Pro 3 owners who have had problems getting reasonable battery life from their tablet have relief coming their way in the form of a new firmware update.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW