You can buy the NexDock, a laptop that's actually powered by your phone, today. But it's more intriguing as a concept of what tomorrow could look like.
Call it one-stop shopping. Project Madeira is aimed at all the businesses that can't afford enterprise-class applications, offering scaled-down versions within Outlook.
Skype for Business updates its Android and iOS apps, bringing some useful upgrades to both platforms. But Microsoft is limiting the upgrades to Office 365 subscribers.
A new blue screen of death shows that Microsoft's crashes may be getting a bit more informative.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Microsoft released a beta build of Windows 10 with support for running the popular Bash shell. Here's how to get it set up.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
There will be no more updates from Microsoft, so staying with the software could open you up to a host of risks.
On Wednesday, Microsoft released a version of its operating system that lets users try out Linux on Windows 10. Here's how to get it set up.
Microsoft is following Google's lead by adding an auto-pause feature for unnecessary Flash content in the Edge browser.
There's already plenty of angst out there about the prospect of jobs lost to AI, but this week, artists got a fresh reason to be concerned.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks in the IaaS cloud market with Google and Microsoft both making big pushes to unseat Amazon Web Services. We caught up with Amazon’s Cloud Strategy GM Matt Wood to discuss how machine learning, real-time analytics and ...
Google Chrome may add native notifications in Mac OS X, and there’s hope for Windows users too.
Users of Outlook for iOS and Android now have new ways to get important reminders and events into their calendars, thanks to integrations that Microsoft unveiled Thursday morning.
Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- Kaby Lake starts strong as Intel retools PC strategy
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCProject managerACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Operational ReadinessSA
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT