Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella shares his reasoning behind Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition.
Microsoft has made a big bet on LinkedIn, announcing Monday that it will spend nearly US$26.2 billion to purchase the enterprise-focused social networking and recruiting company.
Microsoft announced early Monday that it will acquire enterprise social network LinkedIn for approximately $26.2 billion in cash.
Microsoft has not yet forced Windows 10 on consumers and small businesses now running older editions -- but it has tiptoed right up to the line.
CIO.com's Sarah White takes a closer look at Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 all-in-one device to see how it fits into enterprise IT.
Microsoft has released a new beta build of Windows 10 aimed at enhancing various aspects of the operating system as the company hurtles toward releasing a major update in the coming months.
Microsoft launched the iOS version of its mobile design app Sprightly on Tuesday, aimed at helping small business owners design snazzy promotional materials without the use of a computer or complicated tools.
A new report says Xbox One games may one day be playable on Windows 10 PCs.
The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
"Microsoft's practices with their newest operating system, named Windows 10, has been ignorantly unethical at best and malicious at worst," wrote the petition organizer, Todd Kleinpaste.
Microsoft will begin previewing its Anniversary Update features for the Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox app as early as this week, with Cortana as well as new and improved ways to share game clips and other content.
Microsoft filed another lawsuit in federal court accusing unidentified individuals with stealing its software by illegally activating more than 1,000 copies of Windows and Office.
Figures released Thursday show that Minecraft customers have moved on from the PC -- bad news for Microsoft as it tries to reconcile its closed UWP platform with the freewheeling nature of Minecraft.
Your five-year old laptop may be able to use Windows Hello relatively cheaply if Synaptics has its way.
Just one month after Microsoft ceded the No. 1 browser spot to rival Google, Internet Explorer and Edge hemorrhaged users at an astounding rate.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT