If you have Windows 10's Anniversary Update, there's a handy little tool for performing remote tech support that's baked right into your computer. It's the new Quick Assist feature.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Microsoft's new in-development Garage app, called Cache, could be a note-taking tool with potential, if Microsoft's willing to commit to it.
Microsoft just revealed the secret sauce behind the HoloLens' innovative holographic processor unit at the annual Hot Chips conference.
Microsoft's patent cross-licensing juggernaut continues with a new agreement with Lenovo.
Microsoft on Monday released 64-bit versions of its Office 2016 applications for the Mac.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation is lambasting Microsoft over Windows 10's telemetry technology, and wants it to "come clean" with customers.
Microsoft announced Tuesday that it has acquired Genee, a startup that provided a virtual assistant for scheduling appointments.
The goal is to track every plant, product and person associated with the production and sale of marijuana and maintain legal compliance.
Sales of Windows smartphones plunged 76% in the second quarter of this year compared to 2015.
Microsoft is now giving Mac users an easy path to get their notes out of Evernote and into its OneNote note taking service. The company announced a OneNote Importer beta on Thursday, which lets users copy their notes over from one service to the othe...
Sysadmins, rejoice: PowerShell is coming to Linux. Microsoft announced Thursday that its automation and scripting system is breaking out of the confines of Windows and going open source.
If you liked Bing Rewards, you'll probably love its evolution into Microsoft Rewards. The company will pay you not just for using Bing, but for using its Edge browser or shopping at its online or brick-and-mortar stores.
Microsoft in October will begin offering only cumulative security updates for Windows 7 and 8.1.
Microsoft's beta of Minecraft for the Oculus Rift includes an "emergency stop" button that pushes out of the VR mode.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC