Microsoft announced Tuesday that it is expanding the global footprint of its cloud platform to South Korea, and that it has officially launched its previously announced datacenter in Canada.
Microsoft aims to put that Surface stylus to good use with the Windows Ink suite coming in Windows 10's Anniversary Update.
Microsoft has confirmed that it's stopped letting business customers block the Windows Store in Windows 10 Pro, annoying some users.
Hold Security made quite a splash in the security world on Wednesday when it claimed to have recovered 272 million stolen email credentials from a much larger trove, but on Friday the email provider most strongly affected called the report a simple e...
App developers now have an easier way to sell their wares to businesses using Windows 10, thanks to a change Microsoft announced Thursday.
Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.
The ability to host Azure infrastructure on premise in a hybrid role is a key differentiator
Enterprises should have an easier time migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 than they did the last go-round when they left behind Windows XP, an analyst said, citing lessons both Microsoft and corporations learned.
The latest numbers on commercial drones, including FAA Section 333 exemptions and venture funding
Even after 15 years on the market, Microsoft SharePoint is still going strong. The enterprise content management and collaboration platform software is getting a number of updates over the coming year, to benefit the more than 200,000 companies using...
Microsoft dove deeper into Internet of Things technology on Tuesday with the acquisition of Solair, an Italian company that operates a cloud-based IoT platform.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella explained in an interview that Microsoft is fighting what it sees as government overreach in the realm of digital privacy because he thinks that the U.S. can be a beacon to other countries.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW