Apple's ambitious MacBook introduces many great innovations, although one of them is unwanted
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
Lurching in the shadows of Nokia's Lumia 635 and 830
Has BlackBerry passed its 'use by' date?
Sometimes it's better never than late.
A return to the Dark Souls roots
The Surface 2 boasts a full HD screen, features updated internals and has a new two-stage kickstand
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
A perfect sized smartphone with an excellent design but a little too expensive
We get our hands on Microsoft's latest smartphone operating system, officially titled Windows Phone 7.5
Like the Apple Magic Mouse, Microsoft has added touch sensitivity to this mouse, along with haptic vibration feedback and a curiously arched construction
Microsoft's LifeCam HD-6000 is a great high-def webcam for laptop use
Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010 is a systems management suite for midsize businesses that comprises part of Microsoft System Center 2010.
Windows Live Hotmail looks better, works faster and adds some neat features to Microsoft's web-based email service. Can it compete with Gmail?
Microsoft's Kin One has slick software, but unimpressive hardware
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch review: saving time
- AMD's Zen chips to square off against Intel's Skylake next year
- With IoT projects come financial benefits, but also security risks
- AMD slims PC chip lineup, hopes to return to profitability by year end
- Civil liberties groups oppose bill ending NSA's bulk phone records program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.