Intel has kicked off a broad effort to speed the adoption of the modern cloud infrastructure, which it says has been slow to take off because the software is complex and takes too long to deploy.
Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
The Internet of Things is a nascent market, so any help an organization can get setting up its own cloud-connected swarm of devices could provide it with an edge over competitors.
Just weeks after Tibco said it was looking at its long-term business options, the business intelligence software and middleware vendor has disclosed that it will be acquired by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners.
Red Hat wants a piece of the enterprise mobile app market, so it has acquired Irish company FeedHenry for approximately €63.5 million (US$82 million).
The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
- See Sedric drive: Volkswagen shows off first autonomous concept car
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting background | $71 phVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD