The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
The U.S. government should deputize private companies to strike back against cyberattackers as a way to discourage widespread threats against the nation's businesses, a former government official says.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW