The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
The U.S. government should deputize private companies to strike back against cyberattackers as a way to discourage widespread threats against the nation's businesses, a former government official says.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA