The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
The U.S. government should deputize private companies to strike back against cyberattackers as a way to discourage widespread threats against the nation's businesses, a former government official says.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW