Expect no major changes to the functioning of the Internet in the coming months after a controversial ending to the International Telecommunication Union's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), but an agreement hammered out the...
The U.S. government should push for the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union to be dismantled in addition to playing defense against proposals for restrictive Internet regulations at an upcoming telecom conference, a former White Hou...
The U.S. delegation to an upcoming United Nations telecom treaty-writing conference will not budge on its positions advocating free speech online and opposing broad new regulations for the Internet, the leader of the delegation said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA