Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
Mio Technology will launch a new version of its MiBuddy 4.7-inch touchscreen Internet and navigation device next year running Google's Android mobile software, a company representative said Tuesday.
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) is being sued in a Singapore court for its use of the Mio brand name by Mitac International, which sells smart phones and GPS devices under the Mio brand through its Mio Technology unit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW