Like most multiplayer action/RPGs, Mytheon is filled to the gills with all manner of slavering beasties and mythological warriors looking for some smack-down. Drawing from ancient Greek mythology as well as its own unique brand of folklore, the game will provide a menagerie of monsters, demons and demi-gods with which to test your mettle. Here is a small selection of the foes that shall cross your path...
mmorpg in pictures
Loyal fans finally have a chance to go hands-on with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as it enters the closed beta phase.
Players keen to get an early taste of Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV reboot, subtitled A Realm Reborn, now have the chance by signing up for the beta.
Like most multiplayer action/RPGs, Mytheon is filled to the gills with all manner of slavering beasties and mythological warriors looking for some smack-down. Drawing from ancient Greek mythology as well as its own unique brand of folklore, the game ...
Latest News Articles
- Members of UK Parliament call for judicial review of data retention law
- Nvidia's Shield gaming tablet to highlight 192-core K1 chip
- ARM's chip licensing revenue and profit keep on rising
- China's Xiaomi to sell $13 smart wristband, trumpets global ambitions
- Virtru launches business email encryption service for Google Apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.