AT&T is on track to flip the switch to enable MMS functionality for U.S. iPhone users this Friday. The wireless carrier said that all users should be able to send and receive MMS messages by Friday afternoon.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
Swedish company Mobispine has launched iSendMMS, an application that lets iPhone users send MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) messages, it said on Friday on the company blog.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Obama commutes sentence for Chelsea Manning, a WikiLeaks source
- HPE buying SimpliVity for $650 million to boost hyperconvergence
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCTest LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT