Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Broadcom is set to acquire home networking company Gigle Networks, a privately-held company that develops system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for home networking over power lines. The acquisition will also help drive Broadcom's adoption of G.hn, a new I...
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
The UK is falling slowly but surely down the global league table for broadband, and is particularly weak in improving upload performance, a new Cisco-backed survey has found.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTArcSight/SIEM Platform Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCUX LeadNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD