Google has dived back into hardware, formally announcing its second smartphone, the Nexus S for US and UK consumers.
Broadcom is set to acquire home networking company Gigle Networks, a privately-held company that develops system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for home networking over power lines. The acquisition will also help drive Broadcom's adoption of G.hn, a new I...
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
The UK is falling slowly but surely down the global league table for broadband, and is particularly weak in improving upload performance, a new Cisco-backed survey has found.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- TPLevel 2-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT