Apple is in talks to buy headphones maker Beats Electronics for US$3.2 billion, in what would be its largest-ever acquisition, according to reports Thursday.
Lyft is upping its game against Uber with a premium SUV service aimed at high rollers.
Yahoo's News Digest application is now available on Android, with an international and a Canadian edition also added.
News, email and photo-sharing are some of the most popular services on the Web. Marissa Mayer knows that, and they're some of the reasons she thinks you should try Yahoo.
Samsung has made the second version of its Knox data and app security platform available worldwide, but at first only users and enterprises that have the new Galaxy S5 can take advantage of the improvements it offers.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
A lawsuit filed Thursday accuses Google of strong-arming device manufacturers into making its search engine the default on Android devices, driving up the cost of those devices and hurting consumers.
Foursquare, one of the first apps to put location-sharing on the map, is rethinking its service and dividing it in two in an effort to stay relevant.
Watch out, WhatsApp (and Facebook): Photo messaging app Snapchat is now offering video calls and instant messaging.
Facebook is not your scrappy startup anymore. It's providing a host of tools for third-party developers aimed at catching bugs swiftly, more toolkit options and lending a big helping hand in app development.
Facebook, in a push to make its platform more useful for third-party developers, is launching tools to give their apps more exposure, including a mobile "like" button.
Facebook will extend its advertising business by distributing ads from its marketers to third-party mobile apps.
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW