Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Yahoo is rolling out a new mail app for iPhone and iPod touch designed to deliver more than just messages.
Smokers looking to kick the habit may try any number of approaches: patches, gums, e-cigarettes, and now tweeting.
Now that Microsoft has finally closed its acquisition of Nokia's devices and services business the company needs to accelerate efforts to attract more developers, help cut the cost of smartphones running Windows Phone and make sure its new employees ...
Critics have derided Microsoft's $US7.5 billion acquisition of Nokia's Devices and Services business but the deal may be closing at the perfect moment -- during a slowdown in smartphone innovation.
How do you find the best food recipes or clothing on Pinterest that's just right for you? The site thinks it has a way.
Facebook is moving into the hot space of fitness tracking by acquiring a Finland-based mobile app maker.
Salesforce.com was so impressed by the Mayday customer support feature that Amazon.com rolled out for its Kindle Fire HDX tablets that it's now working to create its own version.
Facebook reported a nice 72 percent boost in sales for the first quarter, as the company continues to make strides expanding its advertising business on mobile devices.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
LG Electronics has revealed that its upcoming smartwatch G Watch will be water resistant and have an always-on display.
The new Android version of Google communication tool Hangouts will allow users to merge SMS and Hangout conversations.
Google Glass-wearing, iPhone-toting techies who can't be bothered to look at their smartphones for texts can instead peer into a different screen out of the corner of their eye.
Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
Facebook now has its own take on location sharing -- an optional feature that periodically broadcasts people's locations to their friends.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT