Users of the new Kindle for Samsung app will get up to 12 e-books for free a year, as Samsung Electronics joins forces with Amazon.com to boost the content on its mobile devices.
SAP user groups are stepping up pressure on the vendor over the fees charged for its user-friendly Fiori applications, saying they should be included as part of the substantial annual maintenance costs customers already pay, particularly given SAP's ...
Better think before you post that Instagram selfie -- a government could want it.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Thursday cleared a path for Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp to proceed, though it called on both companies to be mindful of their data collection policies.
Google is boosting Android security safeguards to better detect potentially harmful apps throughout their life cycle.
Veteran Apple software designer Greg Christie, who played a major role in the development of the iPhone, will be retiring later this year, according to a Wednesday report by The Wall Street Journal.
Not content with delivering people to their destination, Uber is now delivering packages as well.
Nokia is giving developers the tools to write Windows Phone apps that lets users do more with their photos, like combine shots taken with the front and back cameras.
Microsoft's App Studio beta test has been expanded to allow novice developers to build applications for Windows tablets and PCs, in addition to Windows Phone.
Game developers can prepare to create apps for Windows Phone 8.1 with a beta program from Unity Technologies.
The options are increasing for people who want an LTE smartphone, but don't want to spend a fortune or sign an expensive contract. Two new alternatives that won't drain wallets are Nokia's Lumia 635 and the Huawei-made Kestrel.
It's been nearly four years since SAP got into enterprise mobility with the acquisition of Sybase, but many customers still don't quite understand its mobile product strategy, according to a new survey by the Americas' SAP Users' Group.
Twitter users on mobile devices can now tag people in photos and upload multiple images to form a collage.
Bitcoin's popularity is growing, but even its biggest backers say it has a mountain of problems to overcome in gathering wider appeal.
Adobe Systems is stepping up its mobile efforts by integrating the company's Marketing Cloud with Apple's iBeacons and simplifying advertising in apps, while also partnering with SAP to help sell it using Hana.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming $189 Chromebook 11 G5
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia