The Rockstar Consortium that acquired Nortel Networks' patents filed Thursday patent infringement suits against Google, Samsung, HTC and five other companies.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Twitter's Vine video sharing app and Instagram now share a useful feature: editing.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Ex-Googler Hugo Barra has a thing for the fans -- but not Google's.
Pavel Durov, the CEO of the Russian social networking site VK, does not think very highly of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Edward Snowden instead is his personal hero.
Nokia has added a tablet and two large-screen smartphones to its Lumia family, and is once again counting on its camera technology to attract buyers.
Google wants to turn business owners into cartographers with a new mapping tool designed to visualize their companies' data.
YouTube's presence on mobile devices has exploded in the past couple of years, Google said on Thursday.
Hiring managers are busy bees who sometimes have to close a deal from their mobile phones, which is apparently what led LinkedIn to offer a mobile app for recruiters on the go.
Japanese carrier SoftBank and gaming company GungHo Online Entertainment are investing US$1.5 billion for a 51 percent stake in Finnish game developer Softcell, highlighting how hot this sector has become.
Microsoft's next Windows Phone update opens the door for 1080p screens and more powerful processors from Qualcomm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW