Facing little work in his regular construction job, Li Gengming has become a big supporter of Uber Technologies in China.
Users are getting greater choice over what information is shared with websites and apps when they log in using their Facebook ID.
An initiative between Apple, IBM and Japan Post Holdings could put iPads in the hands of up to 5 million members of Japan's elderly population.
Secret, an app for anonymous posts that initially attracted buzz but drew criticism after a redesign, is shutting down.
Uber will require drivers of its Dutch UberPop ride-hailing service to have a taxi license. That will not, however, be enough to mitigate its legal troubles in the country.
The "paperless office" has long been held up as a goal for businesses large and small, but few have come even close. The average office worker, in fact, still generates roughly two pounds of paper waste every day, according to the U.S. EPA.
Best Buy said its customers could start using Apple Pay from Monday to make purchases on its app through the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, thus appearing to break ranks with a group of leading U.S. merchants who are backing an alternative payment syste...
Enterprise software vendors are betting the Apple Watch will find a use in the business world and this week announced apps for the smartwatch, which will become available to consumers on Friday.
If there are any overriding trends at work in the enterprise-software market today, consumerization and mobile would have to be among the biggest. Vendors large and small have been racing to add such features to their products, and Thursday brought a...
Google has taken a big step in its efforts to make mobile websites act more like native applications on Android smartphones, by adding notifications to its browser.
Live video is messy. It's raw, unedited, and with new mobile apps, it's now capable of capturing many more people who aren't aware they're being recorded. And in some cases, that can add up to legal problems,
Instagram is clarifying its rules around sexual, illegal and other inappropriate content, including posts involving revenge porn.
Microsoft's mobile apps will be integrated into a future version of Cyanogen's Android-based operating system, as CEO Satya Nadella steps up efforts to make the company's software more popular on Google's platform.
VMware is combining iOS and Android encryption features with its own network virtualization platform to offer more secure access to enterprise applications and resources.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW