Apple today prepared iOS, Mac and Windows users for tomorrow's launch of iOS 5 and iCloud by shipping iTunes 10.5.
Mobile Apps and Services
Speculation for months suggested Apple would put an Near-Field Communication chip in its next iPhone. But when the iPhone 4S was unveiled this week, the mobile payment technology was missing from the device.
Research in Motion said Thursday that it remains committed to the PlayBook tablet and the tablet market, discounting an analyst's report that said the death of the device is imminent.
Amazon's new Silk browser has raised some eyebrows among privacy and security experts.
Apple will likely release iOS 5, the next version of its mobile operating system, in two weeks.
When it comes to the bevy of new tablet computers coming to market, a tablet maker's brand will take on more significance than ever.
Latest News Articles
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- Merry Christmas: Kogan donated $10K to support the open-source community
- Forza Motorsport 5 taps the Cloud for innovation
- ABC iView finally comes to Android
- China's largest bitcoin exchange forced to stop accepting deposits
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »