Apple today prepared iOS, Mac and Windows users for tomorrow's launch of iOS 5 and iCloud by shipping iTunes 10.5.
Speculation for months suggested Apple would put an Near-Field Communication chip in its next iPhone. But when the iPhone 4S was unveiled this week, the mobile payment technology was missing from the device.
Research in Motion said Thursday that it remains committed to the PlayBook tablet and the tablet market, discounting an analyst's report that said the death of the device is imminent.
Amazon's new Silk browser has raised some eyebrows among privacy and security experts.
Apple will likely release iOS 5, the next version of its mobile operating system, in two weeks.
Microsoft began its Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" update to smartphones globally at 1 p.m. ET Tuesday.
Google Wallet has run into technical glitches, although the extent of the problems is not clear.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
Despite the increasing use of smartphones at work, more than one-third of companies still don't provide any support for personal phones or outright prohibit their use at the office.
Now that developers have in their hands a pre-release version of Windows 8 running on a special edition of the Samsung Series 7 tablet, analysts are weighing in on how many developers will ultimately build Windows tablet applications.
Microsoft on Tuesday gave the 5,000 developers attending its BUILD conference preview units of a Samsung tablet running a version of the upcoming Windows 8 software.
Several of Microsoft's business productivity applications will be available for free on Nokia's latest Symbian Belle smartphones later this year, Nokia announced Thursday.
Research In Motion announced three new versions of the Blackberry Curve smartphone. Research in Motion today announced three new BlackBerry Curve smartphones running the latest BlackBerry 7 mobile operating system with its faster Web browsing experi...
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
Mozilla developers are in the early stages of building an open application interface for smartphones and tablets called WebAPI.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- Installing Windows 10: What to do when there’s not enough storage space
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW