Intel is introducing a new low-power processor for what it hopes will be a new class of thin and light laptops that bridge the gap between netbooks and mainstream laptops.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it had started shipping the dual-core Athlon Neo processor for thin and light laptops, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar laptops.
Reactions to the Nexus One have been mixed now that the hardware is out, but one place that surely isn't lacking is the Snapdragon processor. With a 1Ghz clock speed, the Nexus One is one of the fastest smartphones available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Belkin AC1750 DB wireless router
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW