Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
According to a report on US mobile operator network traffic, <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?prodcatid=18">smartphones</a> and connected computing devices will be the primary drivers of data traffic over the next five years. By ...
A joint discussion paper released by the Australian and New Zealand governments reveals that mobile roaming charges for people moving between the two countries are "relatively high"
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Virgin Mobile is giving a bonus 1GB of data to new and existing Australian customers as part of a mobile Internet promotion.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced today that its Vodafone and 3 Australian mobile networks will provide unlimited standard national voice calls network to network on the latest cap plans.
Cisco has been saying for years that mobile video data traffic content is exploding, and it now expects the amount of video traffic in 2014 to be 66% of all mobile data traffic by 2014. That prediction came in a new forecast by the networking company...
Vodafone reported Thursday that revenue from data services exceeded £1 billion (US$1.58 billion) for the first time during the last three months of 2010, but that only partially helped offset lower voice revenue.
Mobile data traffic is likely to more than double every year for the next five years, driven by video services, and the heaviest users are likely to be Europeans, according to Cisco Systems, which has just published an update to its Visual Networking...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW