It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
The agreement announced this week by VMware and LG electronics will act a proof of concept of VMware's virtualization technology on mobile devices, but may not do either VMware or LG much good otherwise, analysts say.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Whitepapers about mobile devices
Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity. Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW