It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
The agreement announced this week by VMware and LG electronics will act a proof of concept of VMware's virtualization technology on mobile devices, but may not do either VMware or LG much good otherwise, analysts say.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Whitepapers about mobile devices
Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity. Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- Thumb PC uses Google software to give computer vision to robots and drones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia