BlackBerry Partners Fund, which invests in applications for the BlackBerry and other mobile devices, has come together with China Broadband Capital Partners to set up a US$100 million fund, called BlackBerry Partners Fund China, that will invest in m...
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
Virgin Mobile is giving a bonus 1GB of data to new and existing Australian customers as part of a mobile Internet promotion.
Newcomers to the mobile-phone market are driving more wireless Web access at the expense of the phone makers that have been around for a while, according to a new report from AdMob.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are responsible for the growth in the use of the mobile web, says CCS Insight.
Over 40 percent of mobile web traffic comes from Apple iPhone users, says AdMob.
While one of the fastest growing revenue segments for mobile operators is mobile internet, driven by access fees and data traffic, mobile user ARPUs (average revenue per user) dropped between 5 percent and 15 percent year-over-year in the fourth quar...
Perhaps pre-alpha was a bit too early for Mozilla to release its Fennec mobile browser for Windows Mobile.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW