Discovery reigns supreme when it comes to engaging consumers via mobile devices, according to Facebook’s global VP of business marketing.
Researchers in Singapore began a two-year trial this week of a smartphone app that attempts to use artificial intelligence to influence the real world decisions of users.
Google has taken a big step in its efforts to make mobile websites act more like native applications on Android smartphones, by adding notifications to its browser.
Telecom operator Telefónica has launched the first mobile ad-exchange platform to use the operator's customer demographics and real-time location data to serve targeted mobile ads, the company said on Wednesday.
Adobe Systems has added mobile features to its Marketing Cloud, allowing companies to better target smartphones with the help of geolocation and app analytics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW