Energy drink company Red Bull has officially pulled the plug on its Vodafone-powered mobile network in Australia, announcing that it will no longer accept new customers.
Optus has revealed that the network infrastructure upgrade to bring mobile phone coverage into Sydney's train tunnels was a project that was 15 years in the making.
The combination of highly virtualised environments inside enterprise networks, along with an explosion of mobile traffic, are exposing the limitations of existing networks, and driving the need for a new era of dynamic and scalable networks of the fu...
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Australian online store Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile, which will use part of Telstra's network to provide low cost mobile coverage.
Optus has begun a trial of femtocell technology in Australia, which the telco says will improve mobile reception and coverage in homes and offices affected by network black spots.
Vodafone Australia today wrote to its customers to share plans about its network performance and improvements to customer service, in a bid to repair its image following a tumultuous few months.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW