Microsoft released a version of its office suite for iPhones in the U.S. that is only available for Office 365 subscribers.
The USPTO has confirmed four claims of Apple's overscroll bounce patent, including claim 19 of the patent, according to a document filed with a Californian court on Thursday. That claim played a crucial part in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit ...
Apple has taken the wraps off iOS 7, revealing a dramatic new design that sheds six-year-old interface elements, and replaces them with a cleaner, more modern aesthetic. From top to bottom, the OS that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has been...
Microsoft's TechEd North America conference, which was held this week in New Orleans, provided a first glimpse of the architecture that Microsoft shops should use to manage employee personal devices for work duties, an emerging IT trend called bring ...
Development platform vendor Verivo Software wants to provide the back end for mobile enterprise apps to make it easier for corporate programmers to add features such as off-line access and authentication.
Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer, has become the latest company to back Mozilla's Firefox OS and is developing more than five devices running the mobile operating system for its customers.
Google is trying to make it easier to find nutrition information online for a wide range of foods with a new search feature whose aim is to address the "cumbersome and daunting process" of making smart eating choices.
Mobile payments startup Payleven has struck a deal that calls for Apple to start selling chip-and-PIN readers in its retail stores across Europe.
The European Commission has sent a questionnaire to a number of mobile operators in the European Union, focusing on whether its distribution terms with these providers may put Apple at an advantage over other smartphone makers, according to a newspap...
Samsung Electronics has reported global channel sales of over 10 million units of the Galaxy S4 in less than a month after its global launch.
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop for Android and iOS games for free using its platform.
Finnish startup Jolla has announced its first smartphone, which shows off its Sailfish OS on a 4.5-inch screen.
Devices built around Apple's iOS operating system have been approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for use on its networks, as the department moves to support multivendor mobile devices and operating systems.
Forget Glass, self-driving cars or a smartwatch. Developers, not physical consumer products, were Google's darlings at the company's annual I/O conference this week.
Google has introduced an IDE (integrated developer environment) aimed at easing development of Android apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCInformation Content EditorVIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW