Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
A group of international scientists today released a report that again raises concerns about cell phone usage and brain tumors, noting that one recent Swedish study saw a 400 per cent increased risk for teenage cell phone users.
India's mobile connections are forecast to top 771 million by 2013 after growing at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 14.3 percent from 452 million connections in 2009, research firm Gartner said on Thursday.
The number of people using mobile devices to purchase goods and services is expected to more than double by the end of 2012 globally, research firm Gartner Inc. reported today.
A new survey says millions of Americans expect to cut back on their mobile phone costs to save money if the recession continues as expected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.