Last week we published five reasons to avoid the new HTC One (M8) smartphone, intended as forward-thinking criticisms to urge further refinement to an evolutionary product. For the few negatives, the HTC One (M8) has at least double the positives. In...
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one by gifting a new smartphone?
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Nokia has just announced the Australian release of its new flagship Lumia 1020 smartphone. We've had the chance to use the device for the last few days, so is the camera really that good? Let's take a look.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
We've just got our hands on Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Zoom, a wacky looking Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash. Is it practical to use as a phone? Let's take a first look!
The Huawei Ascend P2 is the latest smartphone to come out of the Chinese telco giant. With a 4.7-inch display, 13-megapixel camera and 1.5GHz processor it’s up against the current big-screen heavyweights from Samsung, Sony and HTC, but the P2 has an ...
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
Samsung's new Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a huge 6.3in touchscreen. Is bigger always better or simply ridiculous? Let's go hands-on and find out!
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 has been one of the most hotly anticipated smartphones of all time. You've no doubt seen the TV commercials, read all of the reviews and perhaps bought into the hype. If you're an early adopter, you may have even bought one al...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the Samsung NX1 camera
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW