AT&T has been keeping quiet on its plans to adopt the Google Android platform so far. But with rumors that Verizon might steal its iPhone exclusivity and several high-end handset manufacturers already set to deliver Android phones, the wireless carri...
You have your Twitter. And your Facebook. And your Flickr. And your MySpace. And, if you're like most people, the list of Web sites you use to share information with your friends, family, and the world at large probably goes on, too.
Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
You've spent your hard-earned cash on a brand new smartphone. Now it's time to put that money to work and turn your new acquisition into an entertainment powerhouse. The number of mobile entertainment apps out there is incomprehensibly large, and rel...
In the next few months four smartphones are going to battle it out. The Palm Pre, the iPhone 3.0, the BlackBerry Storm 2 and the Nokia N97 are all going for the crown title this summer. But which one should you choose?
If you travel overseas, here are some ways to cut costs since international mobile calls can be pricey. If you replace the SIM card that came with your phone with a card that works in the country you are visiting, you get several benefits. First, you...
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Apple iPhone, Android G1, AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Diamond, and three flavors of BlackBerry compete for one pocket. Which should you choose?
Mother's Day is rapidly approaching. If you think your mum needs a new mobile phone, then check out our handy guide to some of the best handsets for every kind of mother.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Looking to improve how you communicate? Check out these six great options in free e-mail and phone services.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Throw away your charger for good!
Nokia's new flagship phone, the touchscreen N97, features a large memory and advanced location-aware features.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCAPS 5/6 Policy/Programme OfficerACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW