Adam Blum, CEO of startup Rhomobile, says 90% of the programs being written with his company's open source mobile application framework are by ISVs and the other 10% by enterprises, but over time he'd like to see those percentages reversed.
You've spent your hard-earned cash on a brand new smartphone. Now it's time to put that money to work and turn your new acquisition into an entertainment powerhouse. The number of mobile entertainment apps out there is incomprehensibly large, and rel...
In the next few months four smartphones are going to battle it out. The Palm Pre, the iPhone 3.0, the BlackBerry Storm 2 and the Nokia N97 are all going for the crown title this summer. But which one should you choose?
If you travel overseas, here are some ways to cut costs since international mobile calls can be pricey. If you replace the SIM card that came with your phone with a card that works in the country you are visiting, you get several benefits. First, you...
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Let's be honest. Few people will deny that keeping your eyes on the road is a key part of driving safely. As a trolley collision in Boston showed us on Friday, text messaging while operating a vehicle can -- and in many cases does -- lead to accident...
Apple iPhone, Android G1, AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Diamond, and three flavors of BlackBerry compete for one pocket. Which should you choose?
Mother's Day is rapidly approaching. If you think your mum needs a new mobile phone, then check out our handy guide to some of the best handsets for every kind of mother.
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Looking to improve how you communicate? Check out these six great options in free e-mail and phone services.
Expand the limits of your phone with these nine free downloads and services, including Google Mobile, Remote, and Shazam.
Throw away your charger for good!
Nokia's new flagship phone, the touchscreen N97, features a large memory and advanced location-aware features.
What would you include in the perfect smartphone?
Every mobile phone manufacturer has their ultimate model, the pinnacle of their engineering (and marketing) skills which they parade to the world. However, the handsets themselves are quite diverse, meaning there are a variety of feature-packed, styl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTAutomated Test AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironment Analyst- Oracle Production SupportNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTExcel SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC