We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one (or yourself) by giving them the gift of a new smartphone?
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
We sat down with hardware manufacturer LG this morning for a brief look at the Nexus 4 and some insights into how it came about. Here's our initial thoughts and impressions.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Don't like your smartphones big? Then look away now. Samsung's Galaxy Note is the definition of big: it has a whopping 5.3in touchscreen that's a full inch bigger than the company's own Galaxy S II, and almost two inches bigger than the iPhone 4S.
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPh...
It's finally here. Google and Samsung have jointly unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system. So, when can Aussies get their hands on ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC