It's a new era for BlackBerry. The company has a new name, a new mobile operating system and two new smartphones. The first is the BlackBerry Z10 and we've got our hands on a review unit a little early.
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
Here's our first impressions of the Sony Xperia Z, including what we love about it so far and what we don't.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
We sat down with BlackBerry today at the company's local launch in Sydney, where we were given some hands-on time with the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one (or yourself) by giving them the gift of a new smartphone?
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
We sat down with hardware manufacturer LG this morning for a brief look at the Nexus 4 and some insights into how it came about. Here's our initial thoughts and impressions.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- WikiLeaks’ Assange confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the US
- FTC charges Qualcomm with anticompetitive chip tactics
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Obama commutes sentence for Chelsea Manning, a WikiLeaks source
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT