The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia Z is the company's new flagship Android phone for 2013. How will it stack up against Apple's iPhone 5?
We sat down with BlackBerry today at the company's local launch in Sydney, where we were given some hands-on time with the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one (or yourself) by giving them the gift of a new smartphone?
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
We sat down with hardware manufacturer LG this morning for a brief look at the Nexus 4 and some insights into how it came about. Here's our initial thoughts and impressions.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Don't like your smartphones big? Then look away now. Samsung's Galaxy Note is the definition of big: it has a whopping 5.3in touchscreen that's a full inch bigger than the company's own Galaxy S II, and almost two inches bigger than the iPhone 4S.
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Why you want Google's Allo
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC