We sat down with BlackBerry today at the company's local launch in Sydney, where we were given some hands-on time with the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
Christmas is almost upon us yet again and what better way to spoil a loved one (or yourself) by giving them the gift of a new smartphone?
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
We sat down with hardware manufacturer LG this morning for a brief look at the Nexus 4 and some insights into how it came about. Here's our initial thoughts and impressions.
Our first hands-on with Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
Looking to buy a Christmas present without breaking the bank? Here are 10 cool mobile phone accessories that won't blow your budget.
Don't like your smartphones big? Then look away now. Samsung's Galaxy Note is the definition of big: it has a whopping 5.3in touchscreen that's a full inch bigger than the company's own Galaxy S II, and almost two inches bigger than the iPhone 4S.
Samsung has boldly released the Galaxy Note Android phone. Its intended to create another category of device, this time in between in the smartphone and tablet.
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPh...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD