Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
If you plan to buy a premium smartphone next year, here's an important detail: the handset could be equipped with Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 835 chip, which was announced on Thursday.Mob
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Google's Daydream View virtual reality headset will start shipping on Nov. 10 for US$79.
We take the Pixel XL into the lab and square it off against the iPhone 7 Plus, LG V20, and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Incredible hardware, Win32 apps, Continuum: the HP Elite x3 is the first Windows phone your friends are going to envy.
Shipments of devices powered by Apple's and Microsoft's operating systems will end 2016 down from the year before, research firm Gartner said this week.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
Still on the fence about whether you should upgrade to the iPhone 7? Here's what you should know.
The iPhone 7 just came out, so of course rumors are already swirling about next year's model.
Replacement Galaxy Note7 smartphones are safe, Samsung said in attempting to reassure customers this week after reports that consumers in South Korea, China and the U.S. said the replacement devices were running too hot.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Lead/ ManagerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW