The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Microsoft's shutdown of the Lumia Voices Twitter account is worrying, given all the other turmoil that the Lumia smartphone line has endured.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW