Vodafone will add 34 European countries to its $5 a day option for international roaming from next week, expanding on its original availability in the US, UK and New Zealand.
Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
Australian free-to-air network TEN has officially launched a catch-up TV service to rival ABC's iView and SBS' On Demand, but the app isn't available on Android just yet.
Virgin Mobile has opened online-pre orders and announced pricing for Samsung's hotly anticipated Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, which officially goes on sale from Thursday, October 3.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
From industry darling to potential footnote, what happened to Blackberry?
Optus will allow customers to trade in their old smartphone for credit towards a new plan in a new scheme called 'Trade In, Trade Up', provided they sign up to a new 24 month contract.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft has today announced that it has purchased Nokia's entire devices and services division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.