It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Virgin Mobile has introduced Data Rollover for new customers singing up to its postpaid mobile plans. The Data Rollover is similar to Virgin Mobile’s rollover of text and call value, allowing users to carry unused data from one month into the next.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
A fault that temporarily prevented Aldi Mobile some customers from using cellular data services has been resolved according to a spokesperson for the MVNO.
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
Virgin Mobile has followed Vodafone's lead by announcing it will double data on selected plans as part of a Christmas promotion, but the offer will only apply to two postpaid plans.
Vodafone has announced it will double its monthly data inclusions on a selected range of month-to-month voice plans and 12-and 24-month contract plans.
Google has already exhausted its first stock allocations of the black Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just hours after the device went on sale in Australia.
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its Galaxy S4 Zoom smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
BlackBerry's new Z30 smartphone is on sale in Australia now through Optus business, while the flagship device will hit Telstra, Optus and Harvey Norman retail stores in the coming weeks.
Vodafone has announced it will allow existing prepaid customers to access its 4G network from today, before opening up the network to new prepaid customers from mid-November.
HTC has announced that its mid-range Desire 601 smartphone will be sold exclusively in Australia through Vodafone.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia