Sony's Xperia XZ Premium shines, quite literally. The first thing you notice about the new phone is the mirror-finish that surrounds the device giving it a sparkly appearance that seems destined to require lots of polishing.
The smartphone world will be rocked with MediaTek's new 10-core Helio X30 chip, which will bring premium features like Google's DayDream virtual reality platform to Android handsets with prices starting at $300.
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Join us for a quick hands-on tour of LG's latest flagship phone.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Huawei Technologies calls the P10 a smartphone, but its CEO doesn't have much to say about its communication capabilities.
HMD has expanded its line of Nokia handsets with a pair of budget models, but the show-stopper is the updated retro model.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Huawei unveils two new P10 flagships and a follow-up to the Huawei Watch, but the handsets won't be making their way to the U.S. anytime soon.
LG on Sunday introduced the G6 smartphone with a 5.7-in. display in a new 18:9 aspect ratio designed to enhance videos and game play.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT