Still on the fence about whether you should upgrade to the iPhone 7? Here's what you should know.
The iPhone 7 just came out, so of course rumors are already swirling about next year's model.
Replacement Galaxy Note7 smartphones are safe, Samsung said in attempting to reassure customers this week after reports that consumers in South Korea, China and the U.S. said the replacement devices were running too hot.
Preliminary data from U.S. sales of Apple's newest iPhones suggested that the larger 7 Plus was outselling the smaller 7, which would be a first, a market research firm said.
Developers behind several popular, well-reviewed iOS camera apps eagerly incorporate short-term photo enhancements and anticipate more to come.
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
The stopgap measure is coming first to South Korea in an attempt to douse the flames of the ongoing exploding phones scandal.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
Micron is now shipping to mobile device makers samples of a new 32GB NAND flash card line that is based on its 32-layer 3D memory. Micron said it's the industry’s densest mobile storage.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
Microsoft's new patent filing envisions a trackpoint with an embedded fingerprint sensor, enabling Windows Hello in mobile devices.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD