LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
Vodafone will add 34 European countries to its $5 a day option for international roaming from next week, expanding on its original availability in the US, UK and New Zealand.
Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
Australian free-to-air network TEN has officially launched a catch-up TV service to rival ABC's iView and SBS' On Demand, but the app isn't available on Android just yet.
Virgin Mobile has opened online-pre orders and announced pricing for Samsung's hotly anticipated Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, which officially goes on sale from Thursday, October 3.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
From industry darling to potential footnote, what happened to Blackberry?
Optus will allow customers to trade in their old smartphone for credit towards a new plan in a new scheme called 'Trade In, Trade Up', provided they sign up to a new 24 month contract.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW