Meet DragonBoard 820c, a supercharged board computer that will make Raspberry Pi 3 look like a turtle.
Apple's iPhone GPU provider has its eyes set shaking the Android landscape by bringing VR to low-end Android phones.
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
If you plan to buy a premium smartphone next year, here's an important detail: the handset could be equipped with Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 835 chip, which was announced on Thursday.Mob
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Google's Daydream View virtual reality headset will start shipping on Nov. 10 for US$79.
We take the Pixel XL into the lab and square it off against the iPhone 7 Plus, LG V20, and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Incredible hardware, Win32 apps, Continuum: the HP Elite x3 is the first Windows phone your friends are going to envy.
Shipments of devices powered by Apple's and Microsoft's operating systems will end 2016 down from the year before, research firm Gartner said this week.
A new Kickstarter campaign pitching an iPhone 7 adapter that allows users to plug in a set of analog headphones while also charging the phone has already garnered nearly four times its funding goal.
Still on the fence about whether you should upgrade to the iPhone 7? Here's what you should know.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Java Applications DeveloperVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW