Vodafone will add 34 European countries to its $5 a day option for international roaming from next week, expanding on its original availability in the US, UK and New Zealand.
Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
Australian free-to-air network TEN has officially launched a catch-up TV service to rival ABC's iView and SBS' On Demand, but the app isn't available on Android just yet.
Virgin Mobile has opened online-pre orders and announced pricing for Samsung's hotly anticipated Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, which officially goes on sale from Thursday, October 3.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
From industry darling to potential footnote, what happened to Blackberry?
Optus will allow customers to trade in their old smartphone for credit towards a new plan in a new scheme called 'Trade In, Trade Up', provided they sign up to a new 24 month contract.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has launched a budget Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities, significantly undercutting a device German supermarket giant, Aldi, sold in Australia last week.
Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft has today announced that it has purchased Nokia's entire devices and services division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW