The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
Jon, Jason, and Gordon discuss the latest mega smartphones, dismal PC sales, and whether you will soon have a 10-core CPU.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
Long-rumored Surface phones may not arrive until 2017 as Microsoft puts its phone plans on ice.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Microsoft's Terry Myerson says that Windows Phone simply isn't a priority right now.
Microsoft's shutdown of the Lumia Voices Twitter account is worrying, given all the other turmoil that the Lumia smartphone line has endured.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Virgin Mobile has introduced Data Rollover for new customers singing up to its postpaid mobile plans. The Data Rollover is similar to Virgin Mobile’s rollover of text and call value, allowing users to carry unused data from one month into the next.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC